Dear Customers, Friends, and Neighbors,
We are very aware of the growing concern about Coronavirus/Covid-19, and are feeling it ourselves. As we continue to learn, prepare, and respond, our highest priority continues to be the well-being of the entire Dave Hayes Appliance Center family – customers, employees, and all members in our community. We are closely following the CDC’s recommendations and want to share some of the measures we are taking.
While not a comprehensive list of everything we are doing, our actions include:
- Increased cleaning and sanitization of our store and service/delivery trucks.
- Adding hand washing stations as supply becomes available.
- Monitoring our vendor partners for any disruption to customer orders.
- Employee education about best practices to avoid contamination.
We do ask the assistance of our valued customers in working to keep our local community as safe as possible. We recommend the following:
- Stay informed. Please utilize official government channels such as the CDC Contact Us
- Feel free to give us a call, or place an order through our website.
- Whenever possible, wash your hands with soap and water for 20 seconds, cover your nose and mouth when you cough and sneeze using a tissue or your bent elbow, as recommended by the CDC.
We also are asking for your help in ensuring the safety of our employee. If you or anyone in your home has had a contagious illness in the past two weeks, or has been sent home from work or school because someone else there had a contagious illness in the past two weeks, or has traveled in the past two weeks, please let us know before we come to your home, or you come in to the store, so we can evaluate how to provide the best service possible.
We are all in this together, and we will get through it together.
- Monday - Friday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Saturday & Sunday Closed